Monday, September 1, 2008

Home again.... and engaged!

As many know, it only took two days for Sean and I to become engaged... I think we set some records! The date has been set for December 26th... and yes it is the day after Christmas... we're very aware. It may seem inconvenient, but it is actually very convenient for us. We are back in Utah, and loving it... Sean is still transitioning to Utah life, but he is beginning to warm up to it. I will be finishing up school in April, and he will be in school a while... but for now we are just enjoying each others company.

3 comments:

Neil and Roxy said...

Lisa, I am so happy for you two! You guys are so cute together:) So when are you going to post pics of your ring? Neil and I are coming up to Utah October 3rd and will be there for one week, we would love to meet Sean and go on a double date what do you think? Good luck with school, love you lots!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Yay, yay, yay! I'm excited you posted info about what else is going on! I'm sure you're super busy planning and coordinating your wedding! Is the wedding going to be in CO then, I'm assuming so. Let me know if there is anything I can gather or do to help you even though I am a bit away. :) Woo-hoo! I love you and I'll talk to you soon!

Suzanne said...

Lisa...I am so excited for you. Keep in touch through your blog. You will be a beautiful bride...Love, Aunt Suzanne