Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring time

First off I love spring so much! I love being outside and enjoying the beauty of nature around me. I love this time off year, especially now that most students in Provo have gone home!

This week alone 6 people in our apartment complex have moved out, and I know a few more will be gone soon too. It makes me jealous that they get to leave this place and I don't, but it also helps to know that our time here will soon be over, even if it is a year away- I'm still trying to keep positive!!

Last Spring I had a few herbs and flowers growing outside my door, and I loved it! So this year I decided to have a bit more herbs!


So here from the bottom up we have a Cherry tomato plant, Cilantro, Rosemary, Mint and Basil. I love using fresh herbs in my cooking! I also had to plant some flowers- they make me SO happy!!

I also decided to decorate my door with a wreath that I made- I'm really into bees as I'm sure you could guess.


I have been working on a few little projects here and there, I still seem to be so busy with work, and other responsibilities that I have so I haven't been able to do as much sewing as I would have liked. Some projects I have been able to get my hands on is this picture wall in my living room, it's not quite finished yet, but it's a work in progress.




My parents got me this pretty vinyl decor for my birthday, and I had the perfect place for it- above my bed!


All in all I really love this time of year but I think my favorite thing is that I have been able to spend more time with my wonderful, smart, handsome husband now that he is done for the main school year(even if he is still working full time, as well as being a T.A., and Taking a class this spring term).





No comments: